Salary Range: $XXXXX – $XXXXX
Produces machined parts by operating a manual engine lathe.
THIS IS AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION IN WHICH THE APPLICANT MUST DEMONSTRATE APTITUDE AND ATTIDUE TO BE TRAINED AS A MANUAL MACHINIST. USA ROLLS WILL TRAIN ON SITE AS A PAID POSITION
- Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, and standardized work
- Sets-up lathes by installing and adjusting four-jaw chucks, tools, attachments, steady rests
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, test cut, adhering to standardized work.
- Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Verbal Communication, Functional and Technical Skills, Tooling, Coordination, Inventory Control, Attention to Detail, Judgment
MUST BE FLUENT IN ENGLISH, CAPABLE OF READING WRITING AND SPEAKING using industrial terminology